How To Sell Your Act - Contents of the eBook.
By Tim Marston, 11 August 2011 –
Are you considering buying the eBook and would like some more information to make sure it is right for you?
Below is a brief outline of the contents of each chapter. If you still have any questions after reading this feel free to get in touch via the link above.
• About the author
– A brief history of my career as a performer, business owner and marketing consultant. Background information on myself and my business so you have the confidence to trust what I say.
– An introduction to the features of the book. Including ideas on how to work on a tight budget, pros and cons of each technique and tips from my own personal experience to make selling your act as easy as possible.
• It’s called Show “Business” for a reason
– A short chapter helping you feel more comfortable with the business element of show business. If you are in anyway reluctant to take a more business minded approach to selling your act this section will address your issues.
• Sort Your Act Out
– Examine your act in detail, assessing its potential strengths and weaknesses, the competition and news ways to package your act. In my experience it’s really healthy to examine your act from as many angles as possible to try and find new opportunities for success.
• Return on your investment
– Also known as ROI, this is the analysis of your marketing efforts to make them as efficient as possible. If you constantly pay close attention to ROI you can generate the most extra work for the least amount of extra effort.
• Potential clients – The good, the bad and the ugly
– How to figure out who you do and do not want to work for. As you become more skilled at marketing you can use the techniques to target specific clients depending on the type of work you want and the fees you want to earn.
• Publicity material
– The various types of publicity material, how useful they are and some tips and advice on how to create them. Having good publicity material will be a vital part of your success, so it’s worth learning as much as possible about this subject.
• Traditional forms of marketing
- Not to be ignored, there is a reason this stuff has been around for a long time. You can use trade fairs networking, print marketing, clever pricing as great ways to generate more work.
• Entertainment agents
- Agents are a highly effective and potentially very lucrative way of selling your act. This chapter will teach you how to approach them and convince them to get you work...The best thing about entertainment agents is they do the work so you don't have to!
• TV and TV Talent shows
– Whilst it is often assumed that a TV appearance will send your act to the next level of success, this often isn’t the case. This chapter will give you a healthy perspective on the positive and negative side of TV work.
• Internet marketing – Websites
– Websites and internet marketing are an essential part of selling your act. This chapter takes a complicated subject and breaks it down into easily understood sections, allowing you to use the power of the internet to generate lots of good quality work.
• Internet marketing – Search engine optimisation (SEO)
– How to get your website into the Google rankings. SEO is the process of using easily applied techniques to get your site to rank well in the Google search results. This will put your website in front of hundreds or thousands of potential customers looking for your specific type of act.
• Internet marketing – Pay per click and HTML emailers
– Two more powerful internet marketing techniques that can be used to promote and sell your act to new and existing customers. Whatever your act, the internet offers huge opportunity for sales and these two techniques are cheap, quick to apply and extremely effective.
• Show’s over folks
– A few final words of inspiration and encouragement.
• Thank You – Most of my marketing knowledge and skills come from being out in the real world - testing, working hard and (on occasion) making mistakes. I’ve been lucky enough to have the support and help of some great people over this time, their wisdom is scattered throughout the book and this is where I thank them for these wise words.
For more information on the book visit this link....If you want to see how much the book will cost you can hit the "Order Now" link and it will take you to the page which works out currency exchange rates, local taxes etc.
To see what some of my satisfied customers have to say checkout my testimonials page...
If you have any questions you can find me on Facebook, (just search for "How to Sell Your Act") or email me following the "Get in touch" link at the top of this page. You can also leave a comment or query in the box below, it will be live as soon as it's approved as spam free...